Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week ending Friday 30th

My Workspace at Uni...

Not much has progressed, though much has been worked through! With helpful guidance from Janet and Joanne I have decided to look at using a clear base with feet (for ease of lifting the artwork). The clear base will better display the pages and still be able to host a light source.





I've been painting and thats about it!
Janet has suggested I try firing up to 1320C in a gas kiln to see if that will give added strength. I will also try with a clear glaze.

Off for 10 days on a cruise starting Saturday so I had best get a move on!!

I've now experienced a class critique session - pretty impressive! Two people were up on Thursday - starting with a show and tell, the questions and suggestions follow. I can see how helpful they can be, not only to keep on track but to get some great brainstorming for solving technical difficulties etc.



Page 2 almost finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment